Monday, April 6, 2009

Seattle Day 4:(

This was a cool pic of the skyline at night
This was our last half day in Seattle and I need to get it posted before I leave for Disneyland! Which is today! Our flight didn't leave until 5:30pm so we did have a lot of time that morning to do whatever. We went to The Crumpet Shop again and I had the most yummy Crumpet with Pesto and Tomato on it! I will miss The Crumpet Shop.


After having crumpets we went to the aquarium (FYI I actually can't remember if we went to the aquarium first or had crumpets first so we are going to pretend it was in this order:) The aquarium was fun...of course there is no comparison to Monterey Bay Aquarium but it was still pretty fun.

I made a slidshow on flickr View slideshow
I will change it to my program
that I usually use later

After the aquarium we just walked around snapping shots of different places like THE REAL WORLD HOUSE! Really it was the real world house 10 years ago and totally different but fun to see just the same.

The hotel where the Beatle's stayed and fished from their hotel window (which is now illegal.) Our hotel. Our room was one of those baconies.
And other fun little sculptures around the Waterfront.



No comments: