Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Past:)

This is going to be a LONG post since it is updating over 2 months:) Okay so since Seattle I HAVE had a life it just hasn't been blogged about. About 2 weeks after we got back from Seattle I went to CA for a week for Jill's fabulous 30th birthday celebration. We went to Disneyland and just hung out in good ol' Agoura Hills. Disneyland with Jill's whole family was a blast and the weather was wonderfule and a welcome change from Utah's weather, which even two and a half months later is still struggling to decide what season it wants to be. Here are some pics:


This was the plane ride to CA. My friend Gina is not a flyer but this pic was definitely fake:) The castle at night so pretty! We watched the fireworks the first night and it was so cool! Tinkerbell even flew across the castle!

We waited in line for Bert and Mary Poppins.
After two days at Disneyland and over 7500 calories burned and close to 50,000 steps(information courtesy of my Bodybugg) in those one and a half days at Disneyland we went back to Agoura for more birthday celebration. Jill's Mom "surprised" her with a barbie cake that was so yummy!

Then we went to the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica and dinner at El Cholo's. El Cholo's was yummy! And I loved their salsa. I can't wait to go back. I did not take pics of my dinner so there is no evidence of the yumminess but trust me:) Other than those things we just hung out at Jill's parents house with her family, which was good...I missed them!
Going back to work and Utah was hard after so much fun but I did it and got back into my workout and eating right routine, which I am sure Mackenzie, my trainer, was so happy about.
After Disneyland were the Supercross races at the University of Utah stadium. My Uncle called and said he wanted to come up and go so Me, Jill and Julie went along with my brother Bryan, Ryanne and one of her friends. Initially I was not totally excited to go but the second I got there I realized how much fun it is, freezing, but fun!:)


A few weeks later I went up to Flaming Gorge with some friends for my friend Tawny's birthday. This was the first year I had gone and it was totally fun! We went on a Dam tour, had a Dam burger, ate some Dam fries and so on:


Feeding the Dam fish, the Green River and me and Jill at the Lake.
Okay so I am updated for now, until I go to CA again the end of July, I can't wait:)

No comments: