Sunday, August 23, 2009

Crafty

So for work every year we have a United Way campaign that lasts all week. The big event for the week are the auctions. A live one and a silent one. My team decided that we were going to donate a basket to be auctioned off. So we decided on a baby themed basket (those are always BIG sellers.) It's called It's Definitely a Girl so we all made/bought things for a baby girl. I am so impressed with my crafting abilities that I just had to blog about them to show them off:)
The first thing I made was a decorative travel wipes case. It was SO easy to make and turned out really cute (so cute that I am making another one for a lady at work:)

I also made some reversible headbands that turned out super cute!
I am thinking about going into business:)

3 comments:

Summer said...

So cute!!! I think we should get together, play/talk, and you can show me how do do the decorative wipes box! I love it!!!

sexychoco said...

wow! i'm impressed--you should start up a little business---are you kidding? you are in the best state to start that kind of business! :)

Jill said...

Very cute! I saw the wipe case but you never showed me the cute headbands! I want one!