Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Big 3-0


So in 22 days I am turning 30 and to be honest it does not feel any different then when I turned 29, it really is not that big of a deal to me. I do not think 30 is old and I do not feel old so its just another year. BUT that does not mean that I do not want to do something special for my 30th birthday so I decided to go to Seattle. It just so happens that I made my schedule at work, the weekend of my birthday, to be a four day weekend, so my friend Jill and I are going to Seattle from Friday to Monday...I CAN'T WAIT! I have big dreams of doing a red double decker bus tour (they're my favorite!) among other things so hopefully there is one running when we are there. And of course there will be LOTS of pictures.

1 comment:

sexychoco said...

Fun!! I wish I could come! :( stupid school...