Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Don't Do It!


This is just a little blurb about smoking. DON'T DO IT! First off smoking kills you and so can second hand smoke. "Warning: The Surgeon General Has Determined that Cigarette Smoking is Dangerous to Your Health." I wikepedia'd(I may have made up this word) this and it has a big page about all the warning labels on Cigarettes...some countries are awesome and it actually says "SMOKING KILLS."
Check it out:)

Anyway back to my original thought. If you know me you know, after growing up with family memebers that smoke, I do not like smoking! Everyone obviously has their free agency so if you do decide to slowly kill yourself don't try to cover up the smell with some sort of menthol and eucalyptus scent! Those two scents mixed with smoke are toxic as I just experienced getting into the elevator at work. Trust me it is better to just smell like the stench of smoke. I tried to find a picture I could copy of Smoker Man but I guess the link will have to do.

http://www.fighttheugly.com/smokerman.php?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=super%2Bheroes&utm_campaign=smoker%2Bman%2Bcommercials

Here are some other funny videos on the topic:





I had to put this one it cracked me up!


There is something about these commercial that I just love...it must be the singing and dancing.

No comments: