Saturday, January 24, 2009

This book IS Freakin' Fabulous


I got this book for a friend at Christmas after hearing about it on the radio and HAD to get one for myself! It is so funny and a great coffee table book to read through. It is well worth the $20 somethin bucks and probably even cheaper if you get it from Amazon. Anyway, who doesn't want to be fabulous?

While reading through the book today I found one of my favorite parts (so far.) It is about shoes and, seriously, what woman does not like, and sometimes even love, shoes? I totally agree with Clinton when he says, "You will never be FABULOUS without FABULOUS footwear...Wear a chunky, clunky shoe and you look chunky and clunky. Wear a fabulous shoe and you are fabulous. It's that simple." I couldn't agree more, I actually think not wearing clunky shoes is another thing that my Mom tried to tell me not to do all through Jr. High and part of high school that I didn't listen too...who am I kidding...I think I even wore clunky shoes after high school. Well I finally caught on...cute shoes definitely make an outfit!
Why is this my favorite part you ask? Well I bought the CUTEST shoes last weekend that were not on sale (I usually don't get them if they are not on sale) so I was feeling a little bad about spending the money, but Clinton told me it was okay because fabulous shoes make you fabulous. Plus look at how cute they are:
The pic is small, but I love them! I went to Aldo trying to find some black heels and tried these on for size and left with them. And I really do feel fabulous when I wear them! Anyway I am looking forward to Clinton's fountain of knowledge on being Fabulous and "better than everyone else."

No comments: